Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
**Be sure to check the "Photos" and "Videos" pages (immediately below, on the right) for any new additions!**



Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Moses' 15-month Checkup

Moses had his 15-month check up today.

First, the stats:

Weight: 26 lbs. 4.5 oz. (88%)
Length: 33 inches (95%)
Head circumference: 49 cm (94%)

Almost 2 pounds heavier, and 2 inches taller, than his sisters at the same age!

He didn't cry at all during this appointment. Nice! He has a cold right now but no fever, so he was still able to get his 2 vaccines.

One of his 1-year molars has broken through, the others are simmering below the surface.

The doc said he's dropped a bit off the curve for his weight. I assured her that he is eating when he wants to and doesn't seem to complain too much. But he definitely doesn't chow down like his sisters used to. He's still heavy for his age though, so there are definitely no worries that he's malnourished or anything! Haha. He did have a growth spurt for height. We had been saying he looked "skinnier" so I guess it was the lengthening that made him thin out a bit.

He has been having this chronic tearing issue for the past month or so. I had called the office two weeks after it started and they told us to massage the tear ducts and hopefully it would clear up before this appointment. Well, he's still tearing, out of both eyes. The doc said I should take him to a pediatric ophthalmologist -- hopefully it's something easy to remedy.

Since the last time I posted, his vocabulary has expanded. He says: "I did it!"; "peepee"; "poopy"; "thank you." He loves the "Wheels on the Bus" book/song. He'll sing and do the motions.

So he'll have a busy time coming up. He has the eye appointment on the 25th, a follow-up flu shot on the 26th, and his allergy appointment on Dec. 3rd.

No comments: