![]() |
| Moses and his baby |
Moses is 15 months old today. He's changed a lot in the last month. I swear within a few days of writing my post for his 14 month birthday he was walking like a champ! Now he's on the move. And climbing on everything. Seriously, Frances & Grace didn't do that much climbing at that age. He loves making the big circle through the kitchen and dining room doorways, like the girls used to do when they were his age. The girls will play peek-a-boo with him, like we used to do with them in the doorways. It's so cute, but I have yet to capture this interaction on video.
He officially has that 8th tooth in and has become Mr. Chompy-Drooly baby lately - me thinks this means another tooth is coming.
He has had a language explosion this month. He's saying a lot - not that it's perfectly pronounced but we understand him. New words/phrases include: go, up, no-no-no, uh oh, don't touch, more chip, nana, duerme, grandma, peek boo, apple ... and more I am forgetting at this moment. He is really good at copying us. This morning I gave him a sticker and he repeated it clear as day "Sticker!" He likes to hold the baby doll and swing it back and forth saying, "duerme" - Spanish for "sleep." He loves Dora. When ever Dora or Boots ask a question he replies, incoherently, but he replies.
He has been tearing up a lot the past few weeks. At first I thought maybe it was allergy/pink eye. But it never got red. Just keeps tearing. The nurse said it could be a blocked tear duct even though it's more common in young babies. Right now we keep massaging the area. If it doesn't improve before his 15-month checkup, we'll have the doc check it out. Doesn't seem to be bothering him too much though.
The weirdest thing about hitting this 15-month milestone is that he is now the same age the girls were when I got pregnant with him. I can't believe I had the equivalent of two of him running around while preggers. Maybe I am crazy...?
Here's a few cameos from this past month:
![]() |
| Moses (the tear is due to a blocked tear duct - we think) |
![]() |
| Frances, Moses and Gracie at the Tot Lot near our house |
![]() |
| Hug fest! |




2 comments:
So so cute! I can't imagine how you keep up this blog with all you have going on.
So funny you say that, Heidi! I have no idea how you manage to homeschool, keep up a house, and breastfeed at the same time! Insane! I need to sap some of your super powers hehe.
Post a Comment