For those keeping up to date on the adventures of the Wacha clan.
**Be sure to check the "Photos" and "Videos" pages (immediately below, on the right) for any new additions!**
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Baby Cage Match!
I didn't upload this picture earlier -- it's of the babies' 4 little hands waving about (I believe the pic is looking up from their feet). It's not that clear, but I'm finding it more adorable each minute, so I decided to share.
They're either saying "Hi everybody!" or they're holding their own baby cage match (which it feels like most of the time)...
3 comments:
Hahaha, they're already working the camera.
haha Annie I think you are going to have many a sleepless night with these two going at it in your belly until August :-)
Yes they take after richard -- never saw a camera they didn't like hehehe. Let's hope they are this cooperative when we need to find out the sexes!
Post a Comment