Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
**Be sure to check the "Photos" and "Videos" pages (immediately below, on the right) for any new additions!**



Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Twilight Zone?

So we feel like Rod Serling is outside our house narrating our story...

We had our home inspection almost exactly 3 years ago. The owners were still living in the house at the time, so it was furnished for daily living.

Not interesting yet? I know. Well, here's where it gets a bit interesting: the previous owners had Twins! Fraternal boys (different hair & eye color, one crawled forwards, one backwards - funny guys!). They were 9 months old when we closed on the house (so about 8 months old when we had the inspection). I remember asking the previous owners if there was a history of twins in their families, and they said no - it was a complete surprise (sound familiar?!)!! Richard and I joked at the time that it must be something in the water. Little did we know...

Now, fast forward 3 years, and we're wondering if there really is something in the house... [here's where you insert the Twilight Zone music]... Hahaha. Gotta admit it's quite the coincidence at least.

I took pictures when we walked through the house -- including of the nursery. Ironic that now it can serve as a blueprint for a working twin nursey set up!! Below are the pics I took of their nursery setup. We won't have it set up exactly the same way, but at least we know there is plenty of space for all we need.

Their set up entering the room.
Left side of their set up.

Their set up for the closet area.
The room is only 11 x 10, pretty tiny.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

woah annie...that is a little freaky that the previous owners also had surprise twins!!! Um, whenever you move out of this house I think you should warn the future buyers at closing that there might be surprise twins in their future ;-)

Annie said...

I don't know, they might not want to buy the house! hahaha.

Jennifer said...

I'm still scared by all the Winnie the Pooh.

Annie said...

Ha! The thanks to the two Amys the Winnie the Pooh crap will be history by the weekend! Yay for handy friends :-)