The girls and I were on a "treasure hunt" while he was entertaining himself by flinging balls across the floor. I make a point of always keeping him within eye sight because he's my active little guy, and quickly gets into trouble. Well 5 seconds out of my line of sight and the 'too quiet' atmosphere got me curious. I looked around, no sign of him. I called his name, no answer. I knew the gate to upstairs was closed. And the basement door was closed too (he definitely isn't coordinated enough to close that door behind him). The front door was locked. I checked "everywhere." Our townhouse isn't that big. And I was only checking the main level. I checked the living room, bathroom, dining room and kitchen. The girls were otherwise occupied. After getting on my hands and knees to check under the dining room table for about the 3rd time I notice movement out of the corner of my eye...
Keep in mind the dining room isn't that brightly lit. The flash on my camera is very deceiving. It was very dark under the buffet table.
![]() |
| I think his ball rolled under there so he crawled in to get it. Then decided it was a pretty cool place to chill out. |

1 comment:
So funny. What a cutie!
Post a Comment