Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
**Be sure to check the "Photos" and "Videos" pages (immediately below, on the right) for any new additions!**



Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy Birthday to All 3 Kiddos!

We had a joint birthday party for Frances, Grace and Moses on Saturday. The weather held out for the most part, but we all still huddled up indoors to avoid the heat. I had already made some allergy free cupcakes for the girls on their actual birthday, so my kids were set. I swung by Wegmans to get cupcakes for everyone else. Then we ordered pizza from our fav local pizza place, Philly's Best. All in all it was fairly easy and the kids enjoyed it (maybe not Moses so much - too many people, but the girls had fun).

Thank you to everyone that was able to make it all the way out to our place. I realized I didn't get a single picture from the party! Doh! So if anyone has any, please send them along. Thanks.


Just a little over a week before Moses officially turns 1 year old. Crazy!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday, Kiddos! I love to feel connectexd to you through our blogs, Anne! Take care!