Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
**Be sure to check the "Photos" and "Videos" pages (immediately below, on the right) for any new additions!**



Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy 3 Years Old!

It's official, the girls are 3 years old. I can't believe it. I can still remember the day they were born, like it was yesterday. And what a crazy day it was. For some reason the hospital thought it was a good idea to give two people with zero parenting experience TWO babies to take home and, of course, keep alive. And here we are, surviving, three years later! And what a crazy life these little monsters have given us. We love them so much. Today I looked at them and teared up, because they are growing so fast. And MiMo won't be a baby forever either. Even though there are daily challenges dealing with the kiddos, we still try and soak up the good parts as much as possible.

We got new bedding for their birthday: Tinkerbell, Minnie Mouse and Doc McStuffins. Nana got them some new dresses (see in pic below). And we also got two Radio Flyer Big Flyers (like big wheels) but we haven't assembled them yet (lazy mom and dad). I know the girls will like them, when they get them... eventually.

Happy birthday to my silly little ladies...
Grace (L) and Frances (R) birthday morning!

No comments: