First things first: I FINALLY uploaded some pictures and a few videos (see the respective Videos and Photos pages for links.)
Having been holed up in the house with colds for the past week, we ventured out to Clarks Elioak Farm, just a short ride (about 5 mins) up the road. They have a petting farm, an Enchanted Forest of fairy tales, and a pine tree maze. It's so much fun! (See pictures from our trip in the "14th Month" album on my Photos page.)
Frances LOVED the animals. Right away she was exploring and yelling and so excited.
Grace was a bit more reserved to start. She didn't know what to think but she eventually warmed up. The funniest part was that they would point and shout at each animal, "quirrel! quirrel!" I guess I should mention that we have A LOT of squirrels around our house, so everytime we go outside we see them and the girls shout "quirrel!" It was so funny, they had everybody laughing. I guess we should have known this issue yesterday when we saw deer on the backyard and the girls shouted "quirrel" then too. Ah well. We do have books with other animals in them, I guess quirrel is the easiest word for them to say now. They say dog, gat (for cat) and duck, but we didn't see any of those. hahaha.
Tomorrow, Frances has a follow up with the GI doctor. She's slowly switching to Neocate Jr., a hypoallergenic toddler formula. For the amount she drinks, we would pay close to 600 dollars a month! But we appealed to the insurance company and now we pay only 50 dollars! Thank God. That was a bit of a worrisome month wondering how we were going to pay for the nutrition she needed.
Other than that, we're doing well and staying very, very busy with two toddlers under foot.
Sunday, October 02, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment