Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
**Be sure to check the "Photos" and "Videos" pages (immediately below, on the right) for any new additions!**



Friday, January 24, 2014

Girls' First Salon Visit

Well, given I was pretty bad at taking care of the girls scalp/hair in the beginning (heck they didn't really start getting hair till they were at least a year old)... we were dealing with some split ends and such. I decided it was time to get their hair trimmed. My neighbor recommended her hair stylist. So we went to get it done!

The girls were scared that getting a hair "cut" was going to hurt. I tried to reassure them all would be fine. They did really well. Grace was a bit more timid, but she was a champ! They both LOVED the results and Miss Jessica. They can't wait to go again ;-)

Grace getting her hair washed
Under the dryers! Lookin' like Miss Diana Ross!


Frances with her hair so straight!

Getting curled

Grace's turn with the hot comb

Getting curled

Frances, Grace and Miss. Jessica

Loving the new look. Can't get enough of looking at themselves!

The backs!


No comments: