Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
**Be sure to check the "Photos" and "Videos" pages (immediately below, on the right) for any new additions!**



Monday, September 30, 2013

Richard turns 33 years and Moses turns 14 months

Last weekend I took the girls to the farm (as usual) and it was in its full Fall form. We played in the newly constructed hay maze and we picked two pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. The weather was gorgeous.
Grace in pink and Frances in gray

Gracie and Francie being silly

Francie and Gracie with their pumpkins.

We’ve taken advantage of the school playground and the big rocks by the front of our complex.
MiMo and the girls

Grace at the top, and Francie waiting her turn

On Friday I worked on a simple project that's taken me THREE years to complete! Can't wait to hang them up!
Frances, Grace and Moses

Sunday was Richard’s 33rd birthday! The girls helped me make an allergy-friendly apple cake that everyone could enjoy (even MiMo!). I cooked it a little too long, doh. I knew I should have trusted my instincts and not followed the baking directions on the recipe, but there’s always next time. Anywho, still tastes good to us.
Frances in foreground and Grace in back

Measuring sugar!


Moses will be 14 months old tomorrow! He still only has 7 teeth, I swear the 8th one is still simmering under the gums. He waves goodbye and can say “bye.” He likes to put the play phones up to his head and say “heh-ro” – sounds like Scooby. He says “shoes” and “car” and “agua.” He likes pointing at the picture of the girls as babies and saying “BABY!” He makes lots of animal sounds. He’s not really close to full on walking. I was hoping by 14 months, but maybe by 15? Yesterday he walked from the front door, around through the kitchen, out through the diningroom and only sat down to go down the step into our sunken livingroom. So he can go far, he just decides crawling is easier for the most part. Here is a video I took of him walking in circles at the basketball court:

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So cute! I love seeing your kids in action in that video. You look so great, Anne! Happy Birthday, Richard!