He's talking a bit more now. Not clearly, but the intent is there. He says, "hi", "thank you," "pee-boo (peek-a-boo), and "Agua." And whatever else he was saying before. Still not the vocabulary his sisters had at this age, but he's just taking his time.
Moses' hair was getting quite long, so Richard broke out the clippers for his first haircut. We were surprised how emotional we would be about it. It was sad to see the curls go and see this "little boy" emerge from where our "baby boy" had been. He looks very handsome though - growing up way too fast.
![]() |
| Haircut aftermath, all those soft baby curls... |
![]() |
| Back view |
![]() |
| Front view |
![]() |
| Looking like a big boy! |
The latest Wacha Sayin'?:
After a marathon clothes-changing in the morning, I had told them, "no more until after breakfast." I'm in the kitchen and I hear them whispering, "Geez, Mommy is being bossy!" I had to laugh.
A recent favorite phrase, "That's boring..."
MY current fav: "I love you sooo much."




No comments:
Post a Comment