Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
**Be sure to check the "Photos" and "Videos" pages (immediately below, on the right) for any new additions!**



Monday, January 09, 2012

Sisterly Love? And Cousins Galore!

So I was playing in the hallway with the girls yesterday. They were having a grand old time, laughing and giggling. Grace was laughing extra hard - ya know, head thrown back and everything - and she lost her balance and went face first into the door trim, subsequently bounced off, and fell on the floor. Hard. It looked painful. So I wasn't surprised when she started crying. She wrapped her arms around my legs, sobbing, and I rubbed her head saying "Awww. It's okay Gracie. You're okay. I know it hurt. Awww poor baby."

Frances immediately comes up behind Grace and puts her chubby little hand up to the back of Grace's head and starts moving it back and forth over Grace's hair and commences to say "Awww. Awww. Awww." It was the funniest thing. It was all I could do to refrain from laughing - I didn't want Grace to think I was laughing at her misfortune (development note: we have embarrassment issues now).

So after a quick consoling from myself and Frances, Grace was back off running. Then I hear Richard ask, "Annie, what's on Grace's face?" And sure enough she rounds the corner of the kitchen with a big bloody smile. Literally. She got a big ol' busted lip from her ordeal. Poor girl. She's a trooper though.

So who knows if Frances really felt sympathy towards Grace or whether she was just copying mommy? Usually when one falls and cries, the other immediately performs their best fake fall and cry (also very very amusing).

Fun times with the Wacha girls.

And we're excited to hear we have a new baby cousin on the way. My how the family is growing all of a sudden!? Can't wait to meet Baby Songha this summer! Congrats Tiana and Sega!

No comments: