Happy Birthday to our little ladies, Frances and Grace, it has been a whirlwind year. We've been so busy and I haven't been able to keep up with blogging like I had hoped. We might be sticking with just picture updates - but even that's hard for me!
We're changing so much. We've got 8 teeth a piece now, and Grace has 2 more on the way. We pull up and cruise a lot. We've stood solo a few times, Frances even stood and danced yesterday, but we're no where near proficient at the standing solo thing. Grandma is hoping they hold off on walking until August (after she leaves hahaha). Yep, grandma is here for the month. Her and my neighbor's daughter, Jas, are watching the babies while the nanny is on vacation in Peru. We appreciate grandma a lot! The girls' vocabulary hasn't grown too much. Still just a lot of babbling. But they both say "Hello" - well, in baby talk, "eh roh." And Grace says "Go" sometimes. And Richard and I are convinced they are saying "gima" for "grandma." They like dancing and playing peek-a-boo.
I will upload pictures soon! I have some from the baptism and some from here. I'm running behind.
Happy birthday to our snuggle bunnies. Love love love you!
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment