Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
**Be sure to check the "Photos" and "Videos" pages (immediately below, on the right) for any new additions!**



Monday, January 17, 2011

A Surprised Gracie!

Here is a video from back in December. Auntie Amy was over and we were playing with the girls in their Bumbos. Grace got surprised when I said, "Get the froggy!" - referencing the rattle Amy is holding. It's a bit grainy because I wanted to add the slow-mo effect, and had to do it in Windows Movie Maker. Anywho, I think you still can see well enough.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't checked out your blog in a while. Your girls are adorable!! I can't believe last time I 'saw' them they were inside you! We love keeping in contact with you! I am so glad you comment on my blog- it makes me feel like we have a running dialogue!