So I'm 8 months preggers now. Remember how I used to say "time is flying by"? Well... not so much anymore. It seems as soon as 28 weeks hit, time just slowed to a crawl. I knew it would happen eventually, but man, it's still hard.
I had my 32 week check-up at my OB's office today. My belly is measuring at 43 weeks!! W.O.W. Keep in mind that a full term single pregnancy is 40 weeks. Crazy I tell you! So my belly has grown 5 centimeters from a month ago, and I'm measuring 11 weeks ahead.
I'm up 44 pounds so far, whew! My blood pressure is excellent. Baby A's heart rate was 147 and Baby B's heart rate was 155 -- both excellent. :-)
So all in all, everything is looking good.
My dad is driving my mom down here this week, to stay for the rest of my pregnancy and post-delivery. It will be a HUGE help. Thank goodness for public school summer vacation! Right now I'm driving into work every other day. Starting July 6th I'll be strictly telecommuting (hopefully up until delivery day). So it will be nice to have someone here during the day -- just incase something happens. Plus, it's helpful since the larger I get, the more immobile and uncoordinated I am. Oh, and I have California Closets coming to install the nursery closet next week. I'm soooo excited!!
Here are a couple random candids from this past month...
My next OB appointment is Thursday, July 15 at 2:20 p.m. -- I'll be 34 weeks! My next perinatology appointment is next Tuesday, July 6 at 2:30 p.m. Can't wait to see the babies again :-)



4 comments:
Thanks for the update! I can't believe those little ladies are going to be here with us sooner than we know. Did the doctor guesstimate about how much each of them weighs at this point?
Oh your poor feet! Glad things are going well so far. Happy your mom will be there soon. Nice new recliner lady!!
We get the babies' weight updates next week at the perinatology appointment! I'm always nervous and excited for those appointments. I hope they are still sharing and still under that 20% difference!
I'm excited for my mom to get here too! I definitely need the help and moral support. And yes, the recliner is glorious. We were getting one anyway as a nursery rocker (the "multiple moms" recommended rocker-recliners instead of standard nursery rockers). But in the mean time it definitely helps me out. I'll be sleeping in it very soon as it is getting harder for me to get up and out of bed for my frequent bathroom breaks at night.
Yay! I can't wait to see them in person. I'm sorry that your feet are so swollen but glad that the recliner is helping you. See you soon! :)
Post a Comment