I'm 27 weeks today. How many times can I say that "time is flying by?" -- apparently as many times as needed. hehehe.
My perinatology appointment went great today. Both babies are doing excellent. They each weighed in at 2 lbs. 10 oz. That's a bit above average for twins at this stage (the average is 2 lbs. 5 oz.). So I have a couple little porkers in there :-) The doc said there is lots of amnoitic fluid around the babies - also another good sign. And of course they were moving around like crazy again. The technician had to shake my belly to get baby A to cooperate for a head measurement. It was funny. Last time both babies were head down. Baby A is still head down but now baby B is head up. So you can see what I mean by them moving all over the place. Well, they might as well get all the moving done now because soon they will run out of space -- and maybe I'll be able to sleep again -- something tells me not to count on that hahaha.
Yes, I get ultrasound pictures every time I go to the perinatologist. I don't upload them because honestly you wouldn't be able to tell the difference from one now or one several weeks back. They are always zoomed in so they look the same size every time. If I get any unique ones I will be sure to share. :-)
My next perinatology appointment in June 15. And Richard is going with me to the next OB appointment, next Thursday. Appointments galore.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Glad everything is going well! :)
Post a Comment