The appointment took two hours! Same as last time. They had told me at my last appointment that all these subsequent appointments would only be one hour. Well apparently they needed some pictures that they weren't able to get last time - because the babies were moving around a lot. Well, they didn't cooperate very well this time either. Baby cage match indeed! At least they finally got all the shots they needed. So now my appointments moving forward are to measure growth and amnoitic fluid and should only be an hour long... we'll see.
It was a bit convenient that the babies are movers - they had to use the 3-D (or 4-D?) ultrasound to get detailed pics of the spine. When she was done getting her shots she put it in the contour mode so I could see some cute faces. So it was kind of cool to "see" them. The contouring is not very accurate - but at least the babies look more like cute little cheetos than skeletor-aliens. hahaha. Anywho I put some of the pics below...
Case in point of baby cage match - the picture below was supposed to be of Baby B's face, but Baby A decided to kick box her cheeto legs into Baby B's face. It was so funny watching it, the technician and I were laughing so hard. Those babies are all over the place!

Below is a picture of Baby A's face:



4 comments:
There are those cute baby pics! Way to go for getting the bonus shots and they actually look like babies in those ;) Thanks for posting them good to hear that they are progressing well.
I love all of the pics but especially that first one! Hilarious! Glad everything is going as scheduled :-)
Yay! Baby pics! Glad everything is going well!
Oh I came in Late!
I like that "kick-box" fight for Baby B.
Its gud to know that all is well and that they are healthy.
Hey keep up the good feeding...
Post a Comment